Beginner Microsoft Word Course Online
This is an Accredited Beginner Microsoft Word Course that is taken online. Microsoft Word is quite possibly the most important piece of software to learn the basics of how to use. No matter your profession or your role, there is a good chance that you will need to have a good idea of how to work with the programme. Whether that is to write up a report, type up minutes or perhaps just format a document with ease; Microsoft Word can help you to do it all.
Here at Souters we are a Microsoft Certified Academy, which means that we only the very latest technology to deliver our fully interactive training. It also means that the certification that we offer you is fully recognised as a Microsoft Certification.
Beginner Word Course Objective
This course is a Beginner word course and it is designed for students who have beginner level skills. The objective of this course is to gain a proficient level of skill within Microsoft Word.
Beginner Word Course Format
The course is offered across the different formats including Word 2007, 2010 and 2013. You can opt to take the Intermediate Level course after completion of this course for £50, at a discounted price.
Beginner Word Course Content
- Opening a document and moving the insertion point
- Text made easy, entering text and displaying the nonprinting characters
- Managing paragraphs
- Selecting, copying, moving, deleting text, undoing, redoing, repeating an action, saving and zooming, and creating a new document
- Applying a quick style from the gallery, a theme
- Character colour, case, font and size
- Paragraph indents, alignment, spacing, line spacing, borders and shading, moving, copying text
- Customised Numbered and bulleted lists
- Page layout, page breaks, headers and footers, page numbering, setting, managing and leader line tab stop
- Different levels in a list, list styles
- Line breaks, hanging indents, non-breaking space or hyphen
- Finding, copying and replacing text/formatting
- Checking spelling and grammar and synonyms
- Creating, using and managing an AutoText
Dates and Duration
You can three months to complete this course. it can be started at any time.
Beginner Word Course Requirements
The Beginners level of this course can be started with no previous qualifications.
Beginner Word Course Benefits
- A training programme written by senior Microsoft Partners
- User friendly
- The ability to obtain a Microsoft Certification thanks to our status as a Microsoft Certified Academy
- One version of our course has been written to train for Microsoft Certification and is available at no extra charge
- Flexible learning to suit you
- Training available at our Certified Training Centre or at home remotely
CPD Accredited Certification on successful completion. This will require completion of CPD Accredited Assessment at the end of the course. Assessment can be taken remotely or at our our centre